What are indications that you might have diabetes or prediabetes?
Diabetes develops very gradually, it could take up to several years. It follows that when you’re in the prediabetes stage, you may not have any symptoms at all. You may, however, notice that: • you eat a standard American processed food diet
or • you’re hungrier than normal
• you’re losing weight, despite eating more
• you’re gaining weight, despite eating less
• you’re thirstier than normal
• you have to go to the bathroom more frequently
• you’re more tired than usual
All of these symptoms are typically associated with diabetes, so if you’re in the early stages of diabetes, you may notice them.
Most patients diagnosed with prediabetes have no idea they have it, it comes as a complete shock!!!!