Risk factors, the following factors increase your chances of developing insulin resistance metabolic inflammation:
Ethnicity may be a genetic factor or a lifestyle factor.
All of these diseases are increased when you develop Insulin Resistance & Metabolic Inflammation
A healthy lifestyle prevents conditions that cause metabolic syndrome:
- Eat only when really hungry, don’t snack.
- Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity per day.
- Eat real food and avoid all processed foods.
- Avoid sugars and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid industrial seed oils.
- Maintain a healthy weight and build muscle.
- Sleep well.
- Avoid screens.
- Have real friends.
- Don’t smoke.
Tags: disadvantage of metabolic syndrome
, eat healthy food
, how to prevent metabolic syndrome
, Maintain a healthy weight
, metabolic inflammation
, metabolic syndrome
, what is insulin resistance
, what is metabolic inflammation
, what is metabolic syndrome